2008年2月25日星期一

Look over and report to add to delete the function of visit person record

Have just deleted two names to go through Huang Zhe in former article leave a message , have joined 2 persons blacklist. In which, one still leaves record with the name of " gorgeous shine Men picture " in this, think very much he / she clears away from my rich guest. Because regardless of " gorgeousThis matter, for social morals. I do not hope to have person to propagate relevant picture again or reach own other what purpose with the name offered picture, natural I can not tolerate more have person to use me so rich guest. But I can not delete this person in the record that my rich guest leaves. Though, my rich guest is written by Space is my individual, I And message rich guest function is rich, deserve Add to delete the function of visit person record , seemingly also do not have major technical problem, because it is made already so that some rich guests serve business. I think and message also can do get. Hope to be able to offer such function with message. Additionally, if still offering to delete self in

没有评论: