2008年3月19日星期三

Criticize scientific realistic embarrassment

Criticize< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Author:

As if science is always as the object that criticizes its knowledge , science will be also incorporated into the criticism of self, I for science attitude hold a kind of criticism attitude throughout. Modern people for science many is two stare at tightly its huge achievement that brings , ignore to follow it and is same as coming to destroy force, see advantage to forget to cover, this is very dangerous.

Since science this Pan the Renaissance of the box of evil spirit in the West that pulls period had been opened afterwards, inside releases a powerful magic power , control mankind shatters nature foolish Ran sex, promote mankind to build subsequently Gou a infinite possibility deviate from natural world. In the human world in this kind of infinite possibility, the ability of having lost self-control has become madness to destroy natural tool. The damage of human madness behavior is calling development economic name push self to the abyss of self-destruction, therefore we need to know scientific magic power , reveal it to destroy natural truth , this need to go on for science to show mercy not land criticize thoroughly. However, Yun Yun custom many is enjoying the benefit that brings scientifically in, the dream in scientific manufacture, they once hear unacceptable sound, can turn over lip appearance Ji: You not is turning over science? The thing that you use which the same come out with the manufacture of science and technology, the computer that you use , the mobile phone that you use , , , you are why not return into original state to go?

When criticism scientific person

Though, this is a contradictory

Yes! I am criticizing science , when I have no , am not relying on living scientifically , but this is caused by science, in I can only live in this one to use the world that science and technology mould. It is opposed by my self that I know me to use these artificial Natures today, but compared with you, I am a sober person! Though, you and my survival campaign can't cause yet the disaster that lets mankind get killed , however I and you , still have him, today , pass and the future must person, the campaign of science and technology of these all persons is accumulated to be able to cause the disaster that lets mankind get killed , this is scientific another surface, we must know what aftermath we can produce after enjoying science. It is poisonous that some persons in us are fully aware drug, will but take meal continuously still, because they have produced serious dependence for it, if this kind of addiction can't be given up , will let one get killed very quickly. SoWe now need more sober person, the person of more needs can adopt consistent self salvation action , has pushed us to symbiosis and totally deceased condition scientifically. The no self salvation action of a person can be saved by oneself, only all person unites self salvation to save each person.

It does not be come to that though, you may happen in the world of scientific structure, can't also see the matter besides this world, but I can see that I can not only know the condition of scientific structure world, I can review from the world of scientific structure more this world, so, I just criticize him , because I can criticize him. I see , you cannot see.

Criticism scientific purpose is not to want usWhen this better survival on the road, we are broken less somewhat , can get more happiness perhaps. We must reconcile with nature instead of opposing. It is the scientific road of the survival that lets us have gone to this confrontation exactly.

What I seek for mankind is the road

I love my compatriot deeply, this has clever mankind, we have common world. So, I can criticize science continuously with my wisdom , and explore a road of the health of more suitable human survival while criticizing , even is my criticism can let this road present a silk light, that has been enough!

没有评论: