2008年3月21日星期五

Final leave a message

I this few days are very sorry. Not know to lose you is chance , have also been! Still you because of what reason! I respect your choice. You are my lifetime the girl that most likes. My appearance has not given you what! It is more it is painful. Notes we part some of have not divided. I return innocent think we may go arrive is a. Because we have gone through suffering! However all these have passed! I can only say; Thank that you accompany me to pass such long time. It is very beautiful
You are the first girl who flows out tear for me! At least, is seen by me. I know that is real feelings between us. Like to have no other! What I may now do only have your blessing. Still have this love burial that does not belong to self when at heart most depths. Hope that you are happy!
I this few days have gone a lot of we former pass road! This is also that I stay in at heart some beautiful recollections finally! You must be happy! Find your happiness. This is also that I hope to see.
It is sorry and always some. Time may be sorry total
You do not completely worry about me. Experience
It is good! Yourself takes
This is final for me to give you leave
Finally, it is good-bye ending.

没有评论: