2008年3月21日星期五

It is mad to harass telephone

Current life is returned.

In the evening, I and friend chat together, feeling to be bored too have hit to harass telephone. Think it over. Feel the telephone of dozen otherses to want money. Hit 10086 to move to serve telephone. Downstairs, it is our dialogue; My language; Shell. Opposite side; Yi.

Yi; Hello

Shell;

Yi; Excuse me, what

Shell; Excuse me? I call to want money , I

Yi; Hello; We are so. We have to receive telephone

Shell; That you why have

Yi; With us, it is to

Shell; That you why do

Yi; Sorry! We now has no this to business.

Shell; That I excuse me you

Yi; Sorry Mr. This business I do not know

Shell; Good! That time that you put

Yi; I can not promise

Shell;

Yi; Because I do not know when

Shell; Oh, it is so!

Yi; Need not to be polite.

Shell; Have had no ( the time

Yi; Opposite side says;

Shell; Oh, having no

Yi; ( smile) wish

Have called telephone.

Yi; Hello; Excuse me,

Shell; Hello. Excuse

Yi; Daytime, the 2 woollen 5s of

Shell; Oh, I have known. That why

Yi; Your well specific words

Shell; That not uses trouble. I think

Yi; May.

Shell; It how

Yi; Excuse me,

Shell; ( thought)

Yi; ( opposite

Shell; Oh,

Yi; That

Shell;

Yi; Smile

Yi; Is northeast

Shell; Oh, I have understood! Northeast

Yi; Still have

Shell; Have

Yi; Good-bye.

My one sees watch. It is not early.

没有评论: