2008年3月21日星期五

The love of vanity woman

Now, the woman of vanity is more and more, their love has also become money trade, the fearful point that says is selling body , take own youth to change vehicle , room, deposit , the enjoyment on the material of good food, alive trip corpse goes to meat, the woman of vanity makes money things buried with the dead certainly,( I do it actually) love=money? - - - - - in thought

Do you want to ask how long their love shelf-life is? Actually, do you marry a rich person who does not love self , may be happy? Are you happy? I do not know really whether you like his money or person, if be money! That you should seek your love continuously , because money can not give you forever the happiness wanted , he will not also give you happiness, if be person! That you should think , if he has no money, is that chooses rubbish, can you still love him? I miss you is will not, what is most important is that 2 persons to love, it may be just happy to love! Life tens of short years can and is just happy together to the person of love, do not let own a lifetime have regret , like=happiness, happy + forever, money=?

I am one and its ordinary just ordinary person , also need that you see me, 1 minutes not notes I, ordinary can not when household stays at heart for 1 minutes, I am waiting for own love , as others when tiredness rushes about , even still try hard for the mythology of money creation, I am too tired , want to rest well.

Friend chats with me to tell me , only rich will have love, even everything, I have asked self conversely many times, if so, that is money have taken role is still that I have taken role, I have fainted , am still money, I feel that what person should live is a kind of extent reached , should not cannot bear for the pain that secular thing does , is alive to make own character.

I will live own character, have no money, also is more happy than the others , money are a kind of digital tools of life only, if livelihood is not brought stubbornlying refuse to bring go , can not let self be not comfortable as passing for it, life has own assurance.

没有评论: