2008年3月21日星期五

My feelings is very thorough as having been deceived

The hand of October 23 of 07 years that I and she divide in the evening. I do not miss her have too big injury I abandonment , because her pa mother disagrees on. I have left this city. Now, I have again returned. Being because she calls tell me that she cannot depart from me, I have excused her. We so contact , have 2 months. I have again returned to here from home. With coming, I just discover that she is deceiving me. What deceive me to deceive is that such is thorough. I have cried , I flow out tear again for her, I sad want is unique!

That is the time in December 07 her pa mother that calls to me to say her forces her, she has just left this city is for me. I am at that time special to be moved. He has gone to Zhangzhou. I when think that he may be me and runs away from home. I have been moved! We have arranged to meet in the Spring Festival, I really think of the Spring Festival at that time quickly. May see her well.

I have really seen her. We

It goes with additionally a boy that in 2th day, I just discover that she goes to Zhangzhou. Have lived with her for 2 months. She still calls in Zhangzhou to me to say that a own person is very good as passing. I differ from to fly over to go to see her.

I now just understand that she is

I am current

没有评论: