2008年4月23日星期三

Also think of in vain big gown

Daughter is really the person who feelings have justice , has not gone to visit in vain big gown , value positive that section day on October 19 days in two months, she thinks of in vain big gown. It is that eagerly , letter value is to want to see impatiently , will be gone to urgently. Have no method, I have to with old public tape she goes to see in vain big gown. Fortunately, that day old public return early, want not one of my person. Old public the back she, I the back big pack, in pack, it packs towelling coverlet. Fear to have no thing cover there. We have bared the scholar, run directly nearby hospital. White big gown is still all previous and harmful, see daughter , have seen to see daughter. Daughter inserts instant of entering the blood vessel of the back of the hand along with the syringe needle of that little purple color, on face, have got blood color, the lip of white white also a little blood color. Body also does not shiver. Oh, thank you, in vain big gown.

I also do not know that day daughter

That day finishes the school day , her elephant usually the same buy the bowl flower of bean curd to eat. I see that sub-district entrance has Chinese flowering quince seller , have bought the building on two Chinese flowering quinces. The building on one, she eats the flower of bean curd, I eat Chinese flowering quince. She also wants to eat , I have given half to her to eat, and say " is able to eat to eat , is unable to eat to do not want to eat. " she likes to eat Chinese flowering quince very much. The flower of bean curd has not been eaten , has left point to me to eat, but she has eaten Chinese flowering quince.

That day in the evening, what I do exactly is the fish soup of bean curd of crucian carp. She has again eaten a lot of bean curd, I do not eat to her she will eat. Meal has also eaten is a lot of. It is the same to seem to have taste very much.

Have eaten meal afterwards, our elephant ordinary the same have played meeting soak foot. We tell story , soaking foot. It is so every day. When will soon soak , she presses belly suddenly with hand , says belly to ache. She has gone to toilet. I have not also soaked again and have seen , see the shit that she pulls. Shit is very normal.

Though, the fall of here is not very cool , but is cooled sooner or later still quite. When I take a bath to her, it is cold that she decides , is so cold that shiver. " this water warms up is cooled very much, adjust offal tomorrow to warm up " I say. Have bath , wear clothing, I take hot water in hall to her to drink.

When I hold water, when having not still gone to room, seeing her cover belly to worry , run hurriedly toward toilet, " Wa " a land, have spat out is a lot of to come out. The Chinese flowering quince eaten , bean curd and meal are spat out completely. Ai, look at her painful appearance , feel unwell really. She Shu gargle , have drunk some warm water. However as soon as water is drunk , she again runs toward toilet, have again spat out is a lot of to come out. Day , why is meeting so? It is bad to eat thing, still why La? My heart says. Have spat out twice , see that it is some that she seems to want. Won't you spit out again? My heart says. " you sleep , sleep to be all right. Mother has bath "

I have had bath , discover that old is public

Daughter again climbs from bed

" why can spit out " the old public daughter of one side of taking care, one side is worried about again feel uncertain land ask. " do not know that have spat out twice " I rub floor , the worry of one side land say. On " bed still has " is old and public to call road. Daughter has not enough time to climb , have spat out on bed. I have to take bed-sheet , spread clean bed-sheet again.

" lane some medicine is eaten to her " old is public to say. Old public most fear that daughter falls ill , the daughter illness of a lifetime she troubles , she will blame me to sink to take care of good daughter. I am also afraid of , also trouble , but I can blame who.

It may install if I have eaten two grains of belly to daughter, hope daughter meeting is a lot of, have then rushed a cup of weak brininess has added some sugar. May daughter has drunk two have again spat out. Now spits out have no thing, it is gastric juice completely , in vain white, it is Huang Huang afterwards. Daughter feeling is well cold, is so cold that body shrink together , is shivering. Ai, have spat out 5 or 6 times , do not be all right. Or bringing her , see the doctor.

Have no method , have to go

When old is public to take medicine, daughter

Fortunately, as liquid enters

Daughter , you may must not fall ill , 1000 becomes other elephant as kindergarten, go to hospital easily. You now go to primary school , lesson is very tight. Fortunately, in tomorrow Saturday, do not have to study. My heart says.

Have hit more than two hours , have

没有评论: