2008年4月22日星期二

Daughter signature

Daughter

Daughter studies shape to cultivate the interest of student learning English , has sent " a English hears to read card " , lets head of family urge to sign. It is also that child has heard , read or have performed sign the name of head of family above. Having signed one change one , when changing one, teacher can award a gift in order to encourage and praise. It is not great that daughter begins interest, it is also not to pay attention to this very much to hear to read card. However yesterday, return from having changed 3th , teacher has awarded one of her ruler , still has a lovely public son. She is very happy, as this hears to read card , has been interested very much , has also paid attention very much.

Return at noon, have eaten meal to take " she hears to read card " one sees , I have signed two names yesterday only to her, is not very happy in heart. " Beng " one, close Fang Men Yi. " you do not come in " she says. I have guessed what she wants to do.

Soon afterwards, I enter room. She in hear to read Ka-Fang-Jin the son of steamer tray, block with body. I take to come out as soon as see , she has signed name to self , but is not my name written , is her papa. Because my name disaster is written , she will not still write. Perhaps, I should not take right now, it does not be known that I should pack.

" you should not

" however, I have read three

" you may say with me, I mend to you, but you should

" that what to be done?

" I also do not know that who lets yourself to write " I say. I am really angry, daughter have this some petty trick, she can think of others unexpected matter, the matter that others dares not she dares. Few days before, I, on her discovery Chinese textbook, have the name of her pa that she signs , have still written date. Still resemble matter really. But that few lesson teachers have not also asked head of family to sign , requirement I have signed. I let her to have rubed at that time , say that should not be so afterwards. Have not thought of today, she unexpectedly when hear to read card go up label. I understand that she wants to take gift soon.

I can't help is reasonable with her, also can't help to scold her. She has really cried. " is good, do not cry , crying have not also used , will soon sleep. Do not want afterwards such trip. " I say. " however, teacher can scold me " she is afraid of very much land say.

We lie down to sleep. May she has lain

" good La, will soon sleep waiting for until mother thinks of method, see can complete. " I say. So, she has just slept. Her midnight of last night has coughed to sink for quite a long time to sleep well, though at noon, time is few, but it is good point to be able to sleep.

When studying at school , I again can't help to say the matter that she signs. Say that original teacher can like her very much, but if teacher discovery she is so, teacher will do not like her. It does not be said that she hears to call me , in her heart, it has been sorry , has troubled very much. Perhaps, I should not say.

For a year, level is so, afterwards if be not as good as examination, want head of family to sign , she is surely that self has signed. I also do do not understand why want the signature of head of family. When I study before, will never sign such name after head of family, head of family also has no time to be in charge of my study. Is it interesting that so sign? , especially the examination signature of test paper.

I think sometimes the practice of adult can teach to spoil child. Because go up have policy, there is countermeasure. I really do not know how to teach daughter. I hope daughter clever can use when good one side.

没有评论: