2008年4月24日星期四

one day get very quickly

Daughter lies on bed, I make hand department to her to massage. Her physique is more weak, I see from book to say that massage hand department may strengthen physique. Also do not know to be true or false , have no harm anyway. It is most minimum to have enhanced mother female feelings. Normally, have no special condition, each night metropolis pushes , and still tell story. Mother is very tired, but also is happy very quickly. It is true. If which day is not so , possibility does not be still been accustomed to.

She hopes ceiling, face goes up tape

I do not know what she is thinking. " yes, I also feel. You see that I have not played well yet a little while, watching television have also seen half hour only. Now, will sleep. " I tease her to say that say.

" as , should watch the television of one

" that you one day

" En, on Monday and on Thursday,

I know that she has not happy today. Because when finishing the school day , teacher sees me , has accused " her form " , says that she attends class to give a speech always , and writes word to undertake teacher , begs quickly , still does not obey according to pen to write.

" why, isn't that

" because there

I am still true and surprising. There is music lesson, she is not happy unexpectedly. She however likes to sing to dance. Also always groan at home teacher the song that teaches. Do not know the reason why. I think that she surely speaks carelessly. I am wanting to ask why is not happy.

She again says

Day , she has so many not happy lessons. " why? " I ask. I think that she will say that mathematics teacher is very fearful. Because her mathematics teacher is tight and all previous to the feeling of person , seldom smiles.

" mathematics lesson will always

" incorrect , I like to do title in childhood for the mathematics lesson on love, because do more, the brain will be more and more clever. You see that I am so clever, the daughter that I so give birth to is more clever than me. " I say.

" not yes. Child Cong is not clever with adult have no relation, you have not read scientific book, you do not know that see to have many trainings in childhood. " she seems to still understand than me, still say that I have not read scientific book. Really, have no method. Do not compete with her , compete this problem with her , have no result forever.

What my daughter is to not like to study is that would not do the homework. There is , she and I say " mother, if national stipulation is studied for two days on a week, rest 5 days is good. " see , the child that can think. I think that every child hopes that is so. Is this possibility. Have she still says: The last point of primary school is not good , it is so early to get up every day. Is also , will so get up early every day in the morning bed, I also want to sleep again meeting, however can not. I say: Do not study at school , can't study knowledge , what does not understand. You see that what what, she has not studied at school yet, it is many that she has no you to know knowledge , as incorrect? She has again smiled , and has gotten up happily.

Worry about

没有评论: