2008年4月26日星期六

error a semester freely studies

I go up error

Is beginning from this year , I give birth to alively the city residence registration of this city may freely study , my daughter happens to have caught the free education of 12 years - - policy constant words. I am very happy. Also not from have to remember a semester that have by oneself also read the matter of free book comes. In heart, many deep feelings also have many thanks , still have many memories, think of my dear teacher. Have passed for more than 20 years, dear teacher, you return when rostrum sends in a memorial to write your life? You return when sorption chalk ash? Are you good?

My home is very poor, there are

1980In year, the earth of China has occured earthshaking change. My hometown also has got first township enterprise. My papa goes to that township enterprise to go to work , is ordinary worker , digs earth all day long , pushes vehicle, because will build factory building. Afterwards, the workhorse spirit and ability that papa relies on self slowly , he will go up lead. But that is the following matter of some years. Papa can go to township enterprise to go to work , because grandmother is director of village the Women's Federation it is young , is lead , is position the Communist Party Yuan. This orphans and widows of home town of taking care. So papa talent goes to work , otherwise papa also can only when production team earns work to divide , or pull wooden handcart in brick Wa-Chang-La brick tile. However, afterwards, field also divides household , need not also earn work to divide. Slowly the economic some improvements in home , but or entering , do not apply.

My primary school of elder brother graduates to have no reading. Because of him when read the level of 5 years with a not obedient person together, very, house decreases score, a minute that unexpectedly lack has not risen on junior high, will stress one year to rise junior high. And my year has been 10 years old, have not entered school door yet , still do not know 1 or 2 and 3 , will not still write own name. Younger sister has not also also studied at school in 9 years old. It is half that I am one year older only than younger sister. There are still two younger brothers under younger sister. Because grandmother body is not good , pa mother is busy, so, the sister-in-law of taking care is my matter.

In that one year, grandmother says: Girl will also study at school , most minimum also want to accept number, can count , can know some words , so bully also good point in living by people. Because grandmother is to have eaten to have no cultural loss , want not, she is really very capable woman.

It is so, my elder brother

Perhaps, it is bitter in home , is larger perhaps than other child , knows that will study. My score is very good, every time examination is first on class, at many times, it is full marks. Grandmother is very happy , says that I can study. Paste me on the wall in home from the certificate of merit that school gets , Feng person praises me. Younger sister is not good enough relatively, she and one of my class, public attention quilt I I have taken. However, it is hardworking that she has no me really.

I have finished the level of primary school of 4 years, pa mother has not prepared to let me read the level of 5 years. Because I have been 145 years old , am big girl in other words, may help to do many works in home. It is also similar to have read the book of some years. Also know some words , can also calculate simple figure. I have accepted the arrangement of parents. Can I do what? Have read to not have been wrong for 4 years.

That annual August the Mid-Autumn Festival, our village goes up household has covered bridal chamber, celebrating ask person to have wine. I and mother have wine. It has have wine with my same table person, I claim that he is uncle , am the teacher of our primary school. He sees that I have not gone to study at school to feel that is very strange, ask why? Mother has spoken some reason with him. After he hears , feel me do not study real very unfortunately, say: Is so, I return the teacher of school and your class to say. If they want , you study , need not pay the tuition fee , book borrows others , note-book is bought by oneself. When work in home, you work at home, when doing not want , you attend class. Mother has also replied. I even more appreciate place to nod.

My teacher has agreed. I have again studied at school. I remember Chinese to study at that time, have gone to 8th lesson, mathematics is also studied a lot. I want preceding have no study mend to go up. I am more hardworking than the former. In home, have not also wanted my again dry amount to have lived , only real very busy. I have not paid the tuition fee , but my teacher attends class all the same to me , goes over homework all the same to me. They have no complaint of the least bit. That semester, in I have not asked false gang home work. At the time of term examination, I have examined whole class second only. But teacher is very happy , encourages me to say that is good. Again Nu force can take first place. In my heart, is filled with confidence.

Afterwards, I have risen on junior high , have still read high school. Though when schooling begins every time, we say forcibly with principal: Is our tuition late point delivered , are very good? Sometimes, principal will promise that is embarrassed sometimes really, we borrow tuition to somewhere else to deliver. Then I and younger sister, two younger brothers go to village go up borrow money to pay the tuition fee , papa says: Your who borrows money register. Returning money him return. Because of one school begins , our sister of elder brother 4 want money to register , this number may be not little , for rich person is not large, but for my home, that and some wages of papa are reached? I think that the papa heart at that time is apropos and surely very sour , am definite and a lot helpless. Luckily our score is good, the person of good intention in village can also lend money our child. We can borrow money to register. We can study. Is destiny teases person, when I read high school, mother is ill, illness gets very all previous harm. My second has left off study , it is that classmate thinks of donation this time , school is willing to mitigate tuition, I can do nothing about it to study at school.

However, I have been content. Though, I have not gone to examine university. I am more than leaving off study for the first time to have read the book of 56 years. The book of this 5 or 6 lets my life rich and colorful and a lot of , lets my heart substantial and a lot of , lets my a lifetime have got the change of quality.

If, in that year, my teacher disagrees that I study , I may resemble my neighbor girl for the same 18 years old, marry person , passing sunrise make, day falls and is ceased , surface dynasty loess, the back gives birth to some children to the life of day , does not arrive in 30 years old , has become Huang Lian Po. Because of my neighbor girl when I read beginning at three o'clock, having gotten married to self return from having changed sister-in-law. Oh, this is fearful.

If, in that year, my teacher disagrees that I study , can I now still write so many words? Though, this article is written not well , has no graceful pleasant words, will not utilize what tactic more, perhaps still preface incorrect rear language, it is unclear. However if my read-only son 4 years primary school, my meeting what?

Dear teacher, I remember your name , remember the appearance of your same year, remember your have freely taught me a semester. I remember a lot a lot, , , perhaps your do not remember me, may I remember forever your.

My heart blesses

没有评论: