2008年4月17日星期四

It is too stupid

Last Saturday, computer counts problem , as soon as start can not start , it is never this kind of that condition passes. I according to start again and again again to sink to use. Ai. Call to younger sister. Younger sister understands than me, is some. After hearing the condition that I have said , younger sister says that possibility is the internal organs of memory bar , it is good to take to rub. Younger sister says that she helps me since second day to do. That can only be also so.

I hope computer host computer to stare blankly , it is what eastern east that I want to open to see whether I can find memory bar. However, have tried several times, dozen does not drive. Give up. It is so stupid, dozen does not open host computer. Daughter also when that makes a noise.

In second day, I again open computer,

I have to try again to open host computer. This time, success has opened. Then younger sister tells me in telephone that is memory bar, since taking , rub and then pack. I have packed , have not packed. A start," drop . . . . . ." have reported to the police. I tell younger sister that I can not close power source. Yesterday, I directly take plug, it is not good that I also know. Younger sister lets me to press mains switch, 5 seconds of clock is closed. I if is do. Have closed really. Again take , and pack. Do not report to the police , but it is the same to resemble yesterday. Ai, I have no method , am very angry. Angry self is stupid. Younger sister also does not know is why matter.

Old public is at home , look at my air, urgent, it

" it lets little summit to come whether will

Old public pull

I see host computer

" you are not have no

" is , as if you do not play brand is the same and sorry " I am partly true to say. In fact, it is really very sorry that I have no computer to use , it is the same to seem to have lost a lot of thing. I also do not know that self is for computer , saying specifically have for network, is so strong to rely on. This may be not good.

" I gang you seek Zhang Gong? " old is public to say. " it is good" I am very glad , hope that it is good that Zhang Gong receives telephone. I think. Zhang Gong is the engineer of his company , is shrewd for computer , also becomes educated through self- study.

He hears me, have said this condition, say " do not worry , wait for slowly until it has recovered completely, see can start , want to not be all right , let little raise tomorrow to go to work bring host computer company comes , I help you to see. "

" if not be all right , I

" that again needn't. To spend money, I help

" I have said with him

" that how to be all

I speak with Zhang Gong, looking at

" may start , yesterday is I no patience etc. it

" thank you , I again study knowledge " I say. Is

Ai, self

没有评论: