2008年4月30日星期三

Lanzhou pulls surface

Lanzhou

" mother, you see , Lanzhou pulls surface " daughter grabs the big bubble sugar eaten in mouth on hand, La--Chang is long, then, when is present, it is about , rocks around, when study to pull surface master pulls surface? I am wanting to say that she does not speak the thing in hygiene and mouth to grab , play on hand. But look at her happy appearance , or have tolerated , also smile at the same time.

We are using hot bubble foot. On my hand, take a straight preparation " the adventure of earth chicken" to say. When soaking foot every day, we will tell story , general is I speak her to hear , she speaks me to hear. What she says is her underground on day , weaving recklessly to confuse make , sometimes preface incorrect rear language. It is gotten that I still praise her to say , otherwise next time, I have no "qualification" to hear. What I say see book to say. My what will not, company volume story will not.

I have not told story. See her to do " Lanzhou pulls surface ". She has pulled a little while , puts that "surface" in water basin unexpectedly , says that is to boil surface. " Ai , this soaks the water of foot may good internal organs oh " I say. She also pays no attention to me. Drag that "surface" with hand. Mould has shape, put in mouth side, saliva saliva has taste land " eat " get up. " like eating , mother you also eat " she comes successively. I have to also study Appearance she to" eat surface".

She most likes to play this kind of game. Play to do the game of meal. In home can move the thing that moves , will move. Have exactly at home many do the tool of meal, is that younger brother puts in this, she pushes forward to play the game of " manage home ". The public son of her is her children. Her what playing method wants to reach. Sometimes, still want me to attend to come in. Do not attend do not be all right. The method of sinking is played for that one of her person and we do not accompany her, who accompanies?

Sometimes, I think , if it is mine, my parents

I think: Child is innocent to have no evil. Their child

没有评论: