2008年4月21日星期一

Liang Shan Bo after and wish Britain Taiwan dead will become bird

" mother and Liang Shan Bo are what meanings

" that, my word of 'Yu'

" my word of 'Yu' in you

" as. YOU ARE GREAT. Your real

" Liang Shan Bo and the story

" my story between you may many La. Have

" they why story is so few? " daughter

" they think that

" 'get along' is

" it is the meaning of 'together'

" oh " daughter

" they have only the time of some

" 'Yi Sheng Yi Shi' is what meaning? " daughter again

" 'Yi Sheng Yi Shi' arrive from birth

" actually, they are also lifetime

" yes, have I seen to want to cry " daughter says

" will not. They become butterfly , are a kind of mythology legend only. Is imagined by people. Is dead for people to hope them after can become pair in pairs. Because they have no opportunity it is living together. " I do not know , I so say as incorrect. Also do not know whether daughter can understand.

" that you are to want

" I want to become bird " I say. Yes, I want to fly

" they why do not

" you miss them to become bird is also all right , until

" is true? " daughter

" is true. Only you

Yes, why Liang Shan Bo and wish Britain

没有评论: