2008年4月17日星期四

October 28 afternoon

Have eaten meal, Li coach goes to company to have no time. Old that public day wind is blown well, together with us home, it is never so morning before and has played together with us, afternoon company is all right he will go , then, play brand with others.

Two kids say on board that does not

" etc. take off our

" do not want her, A Ying still does the

" not, I will go your home. " say that have

This is miserable, it does not be502Glue glues to divide together do not drive. " I say. Have no method. Can only let they together. Before when daughter has not studied at school , they play every day together, now can only Sunday together , also no wonder they. Their two good times good extremely, not good time, a rod used for sinking can also compete , enter door around will compete , but have been all right afterwards. Elephant some lover shape , together make a noise , not together think extremely.

No matter they , after going to home, our adult sleeps. They play them, have no danger only trip. At home, my few restraint daughters play , so they two at my home as if noisy day palace is the same. However after having played, will put in order.

Sleeping wake up , is spiritual and a lot of. Let daughter to have read to finish class writing, we prepare to buy vegetable. " little Yu, it is good that I send you to go home " old is public to say. I clear old public want little Yu send go home intention, he thinks of evening when little Yu home has meal. Because of their company have two persons when little Yu home manages matter. This old public person is to would not have meal at home , likes to have the vegetable that others does. Ai, I will not do vegetable.

" do not go , I want when your home, I will

" my home has no meal to eat , what to be done? " I say. " buy " little Yu say. " I have no money " I tease her. " that goes my home " she says. She may no matter is so many, she is all right only together with daughter.

They will buy vegetable with us. After

I and old are public to buy vegetable.

" you when

" I buy vegetable

" that I how to sink to see you?

We are waiting

" do not buy vegetable , go to our

Old is public

In the evening together with many persons, it is very happy to have meal , have no so many persons for quite a long time to eat together after meal. After having eaten meal, old is public and plays brand with them. Have no method. Brand fan is so.

I bring daughter to go home. In this day,

没有评论: