2008年4月17日星期四

Nephew school sinks news

It is talked about that I am starting eclectricity with grandmother. " sting bell . . . . . ." mobile phone has sounded , one looks news is younger sister. " again have no good deed " my heart says. Taking electrification words put in right ear side , feed one, left ear returns when hear grandmother to say.

" sister, you will soon put up scholar to go , receive little writing to return " younger sister says very urgently. I at heart one Jing, " why? " I ask. Grandmother is still saying , and hears that I say , she affirms when is baffled. The method of sinking has to hang her telephone. Sorry , mother.

" the cable of his school drags work team lane to side

" oh " I length has made tone. I still worry is little writing has fallen ill. I am afraid of this time of younger sister very much cable words, at this time what will not be to seek me to chat is that seeking me handle affairs , and not allow me say ," not". Like this, I can say ," not"?

Now already 8 p.m. , original daughter prepares

That road has not been repaired yet, also do not know

I have gone to some of his dormitories , have so arrived very quickly. See that some teachers are defending order , some child is already crying , say why mother has not come yet. These when town the child that grows up is which to have met this kind of condition.

" you are good, I come

" it is good" her side

" oh, has my mother come? " the first

He comes out to have a look , is me , does

He when is preceding to go , pace very quickly. " your mother is in Shenzhen , just receive news, how can will soon so come , have not grown wing again. " I say. Daughter hears that I say that have smiled. " it is laughable that smile what has what " nephew does not say gladly. Daughter does not smile.

He lows head goes , very quickly. " take schoolbag to me " I say. It is not straight that his very little, heavy schoolbag presses the back. Look , is so real that do not have the heart. " not use " he says that does not give me schoolbag throughout. Checking door luckily put up vehicle , so, I am also not strong to take.

I understand that he surely loses at heart very much.

His feelings is very fragile, like to cry very much , do not resemble boy. Heart is very sensitive, have many matters to hide when at heart. Do not know really whether this is good or spoils. But in front of his mother, again cry easily , perhaps this also is spoilt by younger sister. It is pitiful that I also feel him to blame , after all, have only 10 years old. Adult for career, beautiful it is well-known, it is for him to make money , actually, he genuine want which is money. However, adult also has no method. Reality is so cruel.

Ai, hope only

没有评论: