2008年3月17日星期一

Same blue sky is totally solar, many to feel unwell

Same blue sky

Nephew and my mother woman are two to concern

Saturday morning, at eleven o'clock, the cable words of younger sister let me to go her home, saying have bought is a lot of and delicious , it is to say with me that speak to still have. I say that I do not want to have bought vegetable , and still have a lot of matter to do. But again remember day to cool.

" you have a bundle of autumn clothing when I this oh " I say. " is oh, you do not say that I still forget , may now just wear , do you help me to send to come over? I am to have no time really, you the error of dozen comes , I ask for reimbursement. " she says. " that I will also finish matter, go again " I say. " is good, I make you such as meal, I have telephone.88"

I have finished matter, already rapid at twelve o'clock , pick up thing, have taken 3 books have gone. This book is I from net buy give nephew, he most likes to read , last he at my home, he says that does not want ,since he lets him to take away. I also do not understand why.

I have not prepared dozen, though want go to well far road talent puts up rail cars in port, but I want to exercise. Daughter is a little not glad, she likes dozen very much. Happen , now younger sister again cable words , hard want me dozen pass , it is too far to say that take turning to walk. As soon as daughter hears , is well glad, hurry to bar vehicle.

Have gone to domestic younger sister, nephew not when, go to good friend home in courtyard to have meal. When we have meal , he asthma Xiu Xiu land return from runing. I open the door to him , greet with him, he also pays no attention to me , is that side says continually only, " is thirsty and dead , thirsty have died " side draws water to drink. Originally, he has eaten dumpling at others home. Daughter sees that he has come , bringing her go two bundles potato flat has given a bundle of he. He has received , has put on table , has not said what. Daughter does not give him originally, but I advise her to say: For person, will be tolerant , can not haggle over elder brother how. Daughter has agreed still.

Nephew has drunk water, play his watermelon too Lang swim the chess of Taiwan , when we come , have already put on table. Daughter has eaten meal , also sees in the past that he plays chess , also wants to play. As a result, it is careless, the piece turmoil of his. May offend hornet's nest under this. See us originally his home , it is not glad, but not good to break out , it has reason under this. He is scolding daughter , says that daughter is well sick, he have messed up etc. completely. Daughter station does not know place in side Cuo. It is scolded that I and younger sister have heard him, feel that is well angry and laughable. Younger sister says: " one of his person, it is right hand and left subordinate always, a person manages Li Qiang, him and the role of 3 persons, A Ying ", " that now A-Ying- , he again does not play with A Ying " I say. " I just do not play with her , so feel sick , see to vomit " he receives road.

Daughter does not stand in his side, have taken that bundle of potato flat that gives him just now , stand to my side, as my ear little sound says " mother, you will soon eat , have eaten , our horse goes up go ". I smile. I know that her elder brother is so, she is not comfortable at heart. " I hear what you say. " the smile of younger sister says. Daughter does not make sound.

We have

" little writing, aunt has sent 3 books to you to see " the pair son of younger sister says. " do not want " he sees , also do not see that a glance says. We smile but. " it is hot face really, for cold buttocks " younger sister says.

" mother waits for soon until I will go to attend class " nephew takes English book, side does above exercise, side says. He attends class at two thirty, now just at one o'clock, it is still early very much.

Younger sister

" A Ying, you eat , is comfortable

" that you will drink this

" do not drink to him" nephew

It is drunk by oneself that he snatches to pass. Younger sister has again taken bottle to daughter. He again shouts. " have calculated , A Ying does not like to drink this one " I say. Daughter does not like to drink this one, and nephew for daughter frequency the more, daughter is not comfortable at heart, and also meeting is so for him , afterwards will vicious circle, you are not good for me, I am not good for you. I do not think that daughter is so. Younger sister does not also take. But see son to be so, again see daughter so, she is not comfortable at heart. Error a little while, she lets me to take to daughter to drink, see what reaction her son has. I say that have calculated. I do not want to offend him again.

He sees that his mother speaks

We have to also go down soon afterwards. When facing , daughter brings the book of nephew me , is hard to return from taking , do not see to him. I have advised not to be all right for quite a long time. It does not be been all right also that younger sister says that gives her to see. Daughter is too sad. " we bring hardly, he still does not want " daughter says. He is not grateful , that does not give him. Daughter surely thinks so. I have to let her bring , but want her to mention. I do not mention , she also may.

Younger sister lives in 6 floor. When going to 4 floor, younger sister remembers money to bring less, again take back. I and daughter first take off. Nephew is waiting at sub-district entrance. See that we go , is angry very much land go , again return to seek his mother. I still want to speak with him. The method of sinking has to be ridiculed. The younger sisters such as pavilion of us in courtyard. Go until just seeing their mother son hand for quite a long time to lead along hand , younger sister sees that I also pay no attention to me , straight go forward , pack to sink to see shape. I and daughter follow , is going at the back.

I can't help to speak with younger sister still. Younger sister also should I. Original nephew leads along the hand of younger sister, as soon as hearing his mother to speak with me , swinging at once have taken off the hand of his mother, is angry very much land have accelerated step to go forward.

" he lets me to do not speak with you, taking vehicle do not also take a same vehicle. " the smile of younger sister says , again have no way out. I smile. Younger sister prepares the scholar that bars. Nephew disagrees on. Have to take vehicle after road. Here, it is repairing road , does not go well very much.

Have gone to bus platform. Turn to sink. Nephew is away from me far, also forbid his mother stand with me. " it is the method of sinking to share the earth with your same blue sky, the sun, you do not know , have to feel unwell " the smile of younger sister says. Nephew is always bitter to keep a straight face , real very painful appearance. I feel unwell very much. I do not think really that he is so painful. But it is laughable.

It is rear that younger sister has seen to see clock. Have bared the scholar. As a result his son hard is would not go up, it is shouting. Younger sister has no method, have to accompany for driver is not. Exactly bus has come. Nephew first go up , younger sister goes up , we also go up. He is not glad very much , says with his mother that I should not go up this vehicle. They sit when is preceding, we sit in back. The head of younger sister speaks backwards with me, it does not be spoken with me that he calls him mother. I say: " this is public to turn , why I can not go up, so many persons may go up " he does not utter a word.

Original I take this vehicle may go home. But younger

" etc. go around not?

" go around

Go to station. They have gotten

" why? I think that his real pipe gets width, geting on is also in charge of , geting off is also in charge of. " I smile says. We say is not hometown words. The person on the vehicle done looks at us , thinks that we have quarreled really.

They have gotten off. Managing also pay no attention to us , go unexpectedly directly toward school. It is as being stranger with us. I have to go here toward market, then when preceding etc. younger sister error comes.

Younger sister has come to daughter and has bought , is a bottle of to cool tea. " this cool tea waits for still until he has gone in , I buy in shop, he disagrees on ,since he just begins me to buy two bottles. " younger sister has no way out land smile.

We have gone market. Have gone around first in the decorations article shop of girl, daughter has liked a first folder. Younger sister has bought to her. Afterwards younger sister will buy a case of special Lun Su give daughter. I ask that daughter wants. Daughter says that does not want. " I still go to that shop to choose two shape thing, 3 books and 3 shape things " daughter says. Good younger sister should say. Because just now younger sister same daughter has said , younger sister buies thing to her, she gives younger sister book to see. " sister, your daughter is very clever, she knows 3 books and 3 shape things. " younger sister says. We smile.

We again arrive just now that shop. Daughter will choose those nail oils, she likes this thing very much. But I have not agreed. Having chosen have just chosen a parcel for quite a long time. Here, have no her suitable thing really. " A Ying, have not chosen to choose next time, notes when is not good good? " younger sister says. Daughter disagrees that she insists to choose 3 shape things today. I have to build Yi she chooses public son. She has a lot public son. But here only public son suits her. Daughter has chosen one. Younger sister has paid money. Daughter is well happy. " if your elder brother knows that this 3 books are changed by 3 shape things, he is not air to stubbornly refuse may " younger sister says. We again smile.

We have parted. Younger sister takes son. We

I do not know really. The relation between

Have

没有评论: